Infralogic Technology Resources (Infralogic) is a Malaysian technology support provider specialising in the Transfer of Technology (ToT). Established in 2004 to cater to the demands of the regional Information Technology environment, Infralogic provides the highest quality technology support services to organizational technology users throughout Malaysia and the South Asian region. Our strength lies in the technical expertise and vast experience of our Consultants, who are recognized by the industry as experts in their respective fields. Such expertise enables Infralogic the flexibility to dynamically adapt to the ever-increasing demand for highly-customized, economically-efficient, and superior performance-driven technology solutions.
Over the years, we have forged strategic partnerships with major technology vendors and industry groups, including:
- Novell, Inc. – Silver Partner
- Citrix Systems, Inc. – Technology Partner
- IBM, Inc. – Business Partner
- Cisco, Inc. – Channel Partner
- VMware, Inc. – Technology Alliance Partner
- Red Hat, Inc. – ISV Partner
- TurboCAD by IMSI/Design – Authorised Distributor
- opensourceXperts.com – Member
- PostgreSQL Global Development Group – Registered Support Provider
Four fundamental objectives guide the operation of our business:
- To use our expertise to the benefit of our Clients and partners through an open, collaborative approach.
- To ensure sustainable and profitable long-term growth.
- To provide a return on investment to stakeholders.
- To promote employee development.
“While it is important for us to know our Clients’ business well, it is MOST important that we know their people better.”
We believe that delivering our promise and commitment of service excellence to our Clients is the key to our success. Our consultants listen to what you say – and work with you to understand the problem before suggesting a solution. Project goals are clear and realistic, and everyone agrees on the way ahead. Effective knowledge sharing makes life simpler instead of more complicated.